AV SOLUTIONS FOR RETAIL & AUTOMOTIVE
The retail sector has become a lot more innovative and creative in its attempts to captivate and engage with customers via the digital medium, with the ultimate aim of increasing sales and market share. The level of interactivity in the general retail arena, and therefore dwell time, has increased dramatically, allowing retailers and advertisers the ability to interact in a far more informative and fun way with both existing and potential customers.
With the growing use of interactivity, be that with the use of simple touch screens, large format touch canvasses, proximity sensors, gesture based controls, augmented campaigns or triggered and targeted rich media content, demands a high degree of expertise across a wide range of hardware and software. We are well versed in delivering such solutions over a broad spectrum of technology to ensure client campaigns are delivered for maximum impact.
Working across the UK we have many clients within the retail sector who are using our consultation, design, installation and support services to make an impression.
Please click here to view a typical example.
Typical Technologies utilised in Retail Environments:
- LED – LED has now become an affordable alternative to LFD offering exceptional contrast and clarity combined with high brightness, on a seamless canvas without bezzles. LED can be utilised both for indoor and outdoor environments and offer a workable solution for windows out environments. Available in various pixel pitches to match viewing requirements, plus the ability to create curved structures, transparent options and a seamless canvass allows Visionpoint the ability to offer a wide range of options to fit their clients requirements.
- VIDEOWALLS – LCD ultra slim bezel panels including interactivity and multi-screen content layout
- LARGE FORMAT LCD – indoor and high bright window use
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE – fully hosted on dedicated client server or cloud based (SaaS) over 3G/4G
- DIGITAL BILLBOARDS – utilising latest affordable SOC (System On a Chip) technology
- AUDIO – directional and zonal
- PROJECTION – front and rear projection for large canvas requirements
- INTERACTIVE TOUCH SCREENS – interactive totems and kiosks for indoor and outdoor use
- AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT – heat mapping and audience measurement including QUIVIDI
- INTERACTIVE TRANSPARENT LCD – for engaging and immersive displays
- NFC & IBEACON TECHNOLOGY – standalone or incorporated into chosen digital signage platform
- TOUCH247 – see the latest USED CAR SOFTWARE for Automotive Retailers
Talk to an audio visual expert today on 01202 978880